BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

Crazy but good cat!

went a whole day without blogging! GASP! :) Not much to say really... Wednesday night, Remi camped out on the fllor, under the bed, everywhere except on my bed until morning. Last night, being Thursday, John and I went out for a few hours, Remi noticed we were gone but he didn't burn the place down. Things are getting better with my sleeping at night but not as good as I would like the pattern to be. I know, I know, the catowns ME! ;) I have to ekep owning up to that fact. I just love how remarkably well behaved he is! He's already been chewing off a lot of the dangling fishing rod toy we bought for him, I might have to get another surprise for him soon. This morning I was eating breakfast and he climbed up onto one of the stools where he's not supposed to be, and was heading for the counter. At the same time I looked down at him to say no, he slipped off the chair and bounced, he basically fell. He's ok, I think I just startled him, he still likes me. :) I noticed a cat outside, saw this cat wandering around when we first moved in. He was eyeballing me through the back kitchen door and Remi was right there. I banged the fishing rod thingie on the window a few times and chased that cat away, although he looked like he was headed around the corner for our struggling produce garden. I hope he didn't retaliate. I'll try to get a picture of Remi jumping in the air for the fishing rod thingie, he's a kic

No comments:

Post a Comment