BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting better...

Well, I think that Remillard and I are finally starting to have a better understanding of each other. He's warming up to me more, but he still makes me nervous at night. His food is in the kitchen, and his litter box is in my room and I don't want to block him from either one, although a friend recommended not giving him food at night so he can get the energy to stay awake. He's turning me into a light sleeper, I got up at 5 this morning. I had to get up and get after him a couple of times, one time he was in the living room, I heard the lamp jiggling and the first thing that entered my mind was, "Oh %@)$^! there goes the lamp...", when I ran out there with the spray bottle he was nowhere to be seen at the moment so I went back to bed. He just makes me nervous when he's shifting in his sleep, he's made it a habit of sleeping at the foot of my bed. We tried to introduce him again to his bed yesterday but his claws are too long, he got tangled up, and the bed flipped upside down. I wanted to take a picture, all I could do was laugh while John was untangling him.. poor kitty! John made an appointment for him Wednesday afternoon at 3 to get a physical, his shots, and his nail trimmed, so he'll probably me mad when he gets home. :( I'm not looking forward to that. I just hope that all turns out well with him and eventually he'll go back to tolerating us again. :) I don't know what to expect! Today I finally got to go out for a little bit! (have been HOME since we brought Remi home on Saturday afternoon so I was feeling a little fenced in!) I don't think he even noticed we were gone. :) Overall it's turning out to be a good adventure even though I have tried to distract him during the day and get him to stay awake so he'd maybe sleep at night.. it's no use! I gave him an empty carton of diet pepsi to play with, I guess he's not a fan of diet pepsi. :) He doesn't have a lot of interest in his toys or his furniture but I'm hoping that will all changed when he gets his nails done. Should I have them painted? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment