BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Remillard has been very quiet


Remillard has been a VERY quiet, and very good cat lately. The only thing that made me nervous was a few nights ago, we were both sound asleep until 3something in the morning, when some firecrackers or bottle rockets or the like had gone off. Fortunately it was all in one fell swoop. When they woke me up, I thought, "hm, the cat's not going crazy, maybe he bolted and I didn't feel or hear him." But when I sat up, he was at the end of the bed as usual, just staring at the window, no meows, nothing. That was completely amazing to me. I'm still in disbelief of how fortunate John and I are to have a very mellow cat, this helps with him being my first cat. :) He has warmed up to me more, and he LOVES sleeping on the end of my bed although he knows about his cat bed, he has an occasional interest in kneading it, but nothing more than that. He sleeps quite a lot, but I think I have him trained to sleep at night when humans sleep! HOOOORAY! I couldn't have asked for a better cat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment